Are you looking for the pillow book holders for reading in bed, so you do not have to stress your arms holding the book, iPad or kindle in you hands for long hours? Do you also want to read in a better posture with less stress on your neck, so you can read for long period without neck pain? Then, here are the 7 best pillow book holders or book pillows for bedtime reading. They include pyramid book rests and lap pillows that work with books
Table of Contents
- Bean bag style Lap pillows book rest that also works as a travel pillow
- Full-size Book and e-reader holder Pyramid pillow with two side pockets
- Universal Foam wedge pillow to hold and read books, iPad or Kindle
- Book and tablet holder wedge pillow with pockets to keep remote or cell phone
- Flippy Multiple-angle foam wedge book and tablet holder pillow for bedtime reading
- Small and Handy Triangular pillow book and tablet holder with a tussle bookmark
- Triangle pillow book and tablet holder with heavy bean filling for extra stability
- Simple, inexpensive pillow to hold tabs, ereaders and books at an angle – doubles as head-pillow
- Cool Monster Book and tablet holder pillow for kids, teens, girls and boys
- Inflatable book and tablet holder pillow for kids, girls and boys
- More book, iPad and Kindle holders for reading in bed, comfortably!
Bean bag style Lap pillows book rest that also works as a travel pillow
The book seat is a small bean bag with a pocket where you place books or tablets. It works for for Kindle, iPad, small and small and large size. It allows you to adjust that angle of the book by pressing and moving the pillow. To keep the book open without using hands, you also get a built-in clear plastic page holder that keeps the book open without blocking text. It is also available 10 colors to suit the color choice of everyone. For details, Check The book Seat detailed review.
Moko Lap Pillow for holding book and tablets is a new competitor to the popular Book Seat mentioned above. It has a washable cover for easy cleaning. You also get side pockets to keep your page holders, bookmarks, or your book light. A nice handle at the top makes it easy to carry with you. The only things it lacks is a built in page holder.
Full-size Book and e-reader holder Pyramid pillow with two side pockets
Hog Wild Peeramid Book Rest is one of the best pyramid book and tablet holder for reading in bed. It can hold paperbacks, hardcovers, kindle, or iPad at a comfortable inclined angle. This relives stress from your neck muscles, and from your hands.
Its high quality filling retains its shape over time. The cover feels soft and plush. Plus, you can easily spot clean it using a damp cloth. Two side pockets help you place your bookmarks, cell phone, pen or a book light. The tussle can be used as a bookmark. You can get it in your favorite color and design on Amazon.
Universal Foam wedge pillow to hold and read books, iPad or Kindle
Ideas in Life foam wedge pillow book holder is a multipurpose holder that works with books, tablets and cell phones. You can use this stand to in bed, couch or on the floor. The front cylindrical stopper holds the books open without using hands or without using any clip, but it also hides the lower portion of the screen.
It has a soft cover that feels plush and does not scratches the e-readers. Cleaning is also easy. Just unzip the cover and wash it in the machine to make it new again. To match the color preference of girls, boys, adults, elderly or kids, it is available in three colors.
Ipevo Padpillow is great for reading paper and digital books in bed. You can place kindle, iPad or your paperback at a comfortable 60 degree angle. This puts less stress on your neck, so you can read longer without neck or shoulder pain.
To keep the book or the tablet stable on the pillow, there is a lip at the bottom. This also helps to hold the paper books open without any page holder clip. It comes with a removable and washable cover that makes cleaning super easy. You can get it in any of the 5 cool colors.
Flippy Multiple-angle foam wedge book and tablet holder pillow for bedtime reading
Flippy is a popular pillow holder to read books or tablets. It gives you the power to change the angle of the book or the e reader by doing a simple flip of the pillow. There are three fixed angles to choose from. It is good for books, magazines, hardcovers, tablets like iPad, e-readers like Kindle or kobo, and mobile phones.There is nothing on it to hold the book open, so if you are reading paper books, then use page holder clip to read completely hands free. You can get it in 8 different colors to suit kids, teens, girls, boys, adults or elderly. It is also a great gift for those who love to read in bed.
Small and Handy Triangular pillow book and tablet holder with a tussle bookmark
WalterDrake Triangular Book Pillow is a small and handy pillow book holder for reading small books, Kindle, or iPad. Use it to hold the books or the e-reader at an elevated angle to free your hands, and also to relive stress from your neck. Its smaller size allows you easily carry it with you anywhere in your home or use it as a travel pillow while travelling. You can also rest large books on it, but this can get uncomfortable if you plan to read for long period.
Olpchee is another great book holder reading pillow for bed. You can use it to read books or tablets. It is stable, even if you use it for the heavy and large books. It means, small paperback novels and iPads are just a piece of cake for this pillow. But for this, you will also need a page holder to read without holding the book open with your hands.
Simple, inexpensive pillow to hold tabs, ereaders and books at an angle – doubles as head-pillow
PadPillow reading stand is a simple, yet effective pillow holder for tablets, e-readers and books. It is soft enough to work as a head or travel pillow, if needed. There is only one angle to place the thing you are reading, but it works if you want to read for short time. It is not an adjustable book and tablet holder for reading in bed. You can get in subtle and funky colors.
Cool Monster Book and tablet holder pillow for kids, teens, girls and boys
Thinking Gifts Green Monster Book holder pillow is a cool toy a book holder for kids and teens. It is soft and plush, yet supportive enough to hold the books at an angle. This pillow not only looks cute, but functions well too. You kids hands and arms will stay relaxed, and their neck will be at a better ergonomic angle. This will prevent neck pain to some extent. If your kids love to read in bed, or you want them to love reading, then this is a great gift item for them. You can get it in multiple colors and designs. like Green or Purple Monster, Cute Pup, Adorable Owl, and Lovely Pink Cat
Inflatable book and tablet holder pillow for kids, girls and boys
Kids Book and Tablet Lap Stand is a cool gift for book lover kids and those who love to travel. The usage is simple, you just fill this inflatable pillow with air and start reading books, iPad and Kindle at an angle. It is lightweight and can be literally packed into your pocket. You can get it in three colors and shapes. If you love travelling and reading books, then also check out portable book stands.
More book, iPad and Kindle holders for reading in bed, comfortably!
To know about more book and e-reader holders available for reading in bed, check my post on Book holders for reading in bed. If you need a specific type book or e-reader holder then check these posts
- Pillow lap desks – Lap desks with the pillows attached at their bottom. They provide you with the working surface to read books or place your iPad or kindle to read easily.
- Kindle stands for reading in bed – This is for you, if you only want to read digital books on Kindle, iPad or any other e-reader.
- Floor book stands – Floor book stands provide a great support for reading books and tablets. They are both height and angle adjustable. They stand on their own and position the book in-front of you, exactly the way you like, whether you read in bed or on couch. They also work as a overhead book holder for reading lying down flat and the book/e-reader facing you downwards.
- Portable book stands – These book stand includes some pillow book holders as well. But you will also see other types of portable book stands that you can carry with you while travelling